Saturday, September 18, 2010

Recently ...

Fall is officially here. The hunts have started and Brett has been sure to be in on every one as much as possible. It's his absolute favorite hobby and definitely our favorite time of year ...

Here are a few pic's of what has been going on. (From my perspective .. anyway)

Over Labor Day weekend, family all got together for the reunion up to Fishlake ..
A few pictures of what a great weekend we had.












Nothing but love for these 2 ..













Sisters












Love this .. One of those 'feel good' kind of pictures.

We went bike riding, fishing, played games, & my favorite part, having great conversation with the ones we love.




Touch up isn't the best. I wanted to be able to see faces under hats ..










Siblings

.. Counting down the days toward eternity, together ..
Precious

Loni & Tony
Part of 'The Crew'

Isn't this awesome? I like it. Smoke can make for some great pictures.



I absolutely adore these 2 .. We have so much fun when we get together. On this trip through the canyon, we just sat in the back & laughed the ENTIRE time .. just like old times. Now we're all grown up & moving on with life.


It sure was fun to be together again
.. Love you guys ..

1 comment:

KimL said...

Enjoy the hunts and the fall time in Utah, cause Eric and I are sure missing Utah Fall right now. Can't wait to see pictures of what you get this year!