Friday, December 17, 2010

Constance ...

... sang in "The Forgotten Carols" 

~All I ever wanted, all I ever dreamed of, everything I hoped and all the things I prayed for couldn't hold a candle to what I've been given. 
I'VE BEEN GIVEN WHAT I NEED~

There always seem to be more. The need for more:
time, money, talents, gifts, and just general 'things'

Constance's song was my awakening to be happy with what I have. 
I have so so so many people, gifts, and 'things' (they just make life so much easier) that I needed to be reminded of, that I have. And to count those many blessings.

~I truly have been "given what I need"~

Why is it so hard (sometimes) to remember this? 



(We never, never get sick of Michael McLean's show. We 'get goosebumps on our goosebumps'. Yes.. It's that good!!)

2 comments:

Luke and Mariah said...

oh that is so good to remember, and so true. I've always wanted to see The Forgotten Carols! I hope you guys are doing great JaLee! You are so sweet! We miss you!

KimL said...

I love the Forgotten Carols. Thanks for the post. Love it!
Hope you had a Fabulous Christmas!