She looks awesome! Remember when we went and rode horses with the Wasden boys?? That was a blast! My one and only time riding a horse... :) I miss you girl! Hope all is great!
She is a beautiful horse! And don't worry, cause I'm a little jealous of your fun adventures in Utah too. :) Breaking horses and all that fun stuff! Can't do that too easily up here.
We have been married for 5 years. Time flies when you are having fun.. We enjoy: camping, fishing, 4-wheeling, hiking, biking, hunting (I enjoy horse riding) .. God is wonderful. Life is great.
4 comments:
She looks awesome! Remember when we went and rode horses with the Wasden boys?? That was a blast! My one and only time riding a horse... :) I miss you girl! Hope all is great!
What a gorgeous horse! i want a horse...someday... Looks like so much fun
She is a beautiful horse! And don't worry, cause I'm a little jealous of your fun adventures in Utah too. :) Breaking horses and all that fun stuff! Can't do that too easily up here.
oh jalee, i love that you are a little cowgirl! you are so great!
Post a Comment