I will always cherish this horse ride.
My heart was so so full that whole weekend of love and closeness of family.
Oh how I love family and the good memories both Brett and I have been able to build with our families.
We are so blessed to have such amazing grandparents, parents, siblings, aunts, uncles and cousins.
Whenever I sit and think about family, it seems tears always come to my eyes when I think of what great people we have in our lives.
My heart was so so full that whole weekend of love and closeness of family.
Oh how I love family and the good memories both Brett and I have been able to build with our families.
We are so blessed to have such amazing grandparents, parents, siblings, aunts, uncles and cousins.
Whenever I sit and think about family, it seems tears always come to my eyes when I think of what great people we have in our lives.
Dad, Chanda, and I went for a horse ride while the boys (Kevin, Curtis, and Brett) went golfing. They sure had fun and so did we. Wish I had some pics to put up of their golf trip.
We just went above Aurora and talked about good ol' times and great memories with G.pa.
Great memories ... Good conversations ...
Dad and Chanda
We just went above Aurora and talked about good ol' times and great memories with G.pa.
Great memories ... Good conversations ...
Dad and Chanda
Chanda and Me
We decided to go bowling.
We sure got in some good laughs.
We sure got in some good laughs.
Dad and Mom
Ha .. The best picture I could get with Chanda and Kevin.
Maybe next time we seem 'em I can convince him to show me his pearly whites?
Maybe next time we seem 'em I can convince him to show me his pearly whites?
Me and my wonderful honey.
He's so great. I love the moments we get to share everyday together.
He's so great. I love the moments we get to share everyday together.
Me and Curtis ... Turkey ... Wouldn't smile the second the camera was turned his way.
Attempting to try and get even just a 'cheezer' grin.
Don't remember what was so funny, but it sure had us all busting a gut.
Chanda and Dad bowling at the same time.
Every time their turns came up, it was together and they would go in sync down the lane.
Kind of a fun picture.
Every time their turns came up, it was together and they would go in sync down the lane.
Kind of a fun picture.
What a great weekend.
Good reflection of life, nice reminder of eternal families, & some great memories built.
Good reflection of life, nice reminder of eternal families, & some great memories built.
No comments:
Post a Comment