At the end of May, we went on a hike down here by St. George.
Brett had heard of this area so we decided we'd give it a shot.
It ended up being a lot more in every way than I think either of us expected.
..farther..prettier..interesting..
Here are a few of the pictures that I took from our hike.
Brett had heard of this area so we decided we'd give it a shot.
It ended up being a lot more in every way than I think either of us expected.
..farther..prettier..interesting..
Here are a few of the pictures that I took from our hike.
When we started to reach the top of the mountain, we were both just in our own little worlds enjoying the silence of our nature hike.
All of sudden Brett started limping up the hill and jumping.
Scared me half to death!! I couldn't figure out what was going on.
He turned around: "DID YOU SEE THAT?!" See what? I was so puzzled.
He pointed to the side hill a just off the trail about a foot.
We found this little friend.
He was huge!!
I didn't get close enough to get a really good shot of him.
None the less, he gave us both a really good scare.
Our other furry friend that wanted to join us for lunch.
He was pretty big himself.
He was pretty big himself.
After we took this picture together and got everything packed up again, Brett told me he thought there was a pond just over this hill from where we were sitting.
By the time we walked over 2 or maybe 3 more hills (lol), we found this pond.
So worth the hike.
By the time we walked over 2 or maybe 3 more hills (lol), we found this pond.
So worth the hike.
The first one was good enough for both of us.
But we kept hiking and found this one too.
But we kept hiking and found this one too.
And this one...
We sure had fun.
Our adventure turned out to be more than we thought it was going to be.
Adventures...
So much fun.
We hope to be able to hike back in there again sometime soon.
Maybe back-pack in and stay a night.
I'd like to have a horse the next time. Sure was fun to do it by foot but 8 miles seemed like 20.
Hahaha... Guess we'll see what happens.
Brett would much rather go on foot so we'll have to see what 'next time' brings.
Our adventure turned out to be more than we thought it was going to be.
Adventures...
So much fun.
We hope to be able to hike back in there again sometime soon.
Maybe back-pack in and stay a night.
I'd like to have a horse the next time. Sure was fun to do it by foot but 8 miles seemed like 20.
Hahaha... Guess we'll see what happens.
Brett would much rather go on foot so we'll have to see what 'next time' brings.
No comments:
Post a Comment