This last weekend (May 14th & 15th) we went camping.
We had SO much fun!Lance, Morgan, & the boys went with us. This was the first time that they had brought Gage and Gunner camping so they didn't know what they were in for. It was so funny to see them trip up a bit, get their hands dirty, then run to the closest adult to them whining to wipe off their hands.
Too cute.
They got over that real quick once mom told them it was 'ok' for them to get dirty.
We didn't really have a lot of plans for the weekend. Just to enjoy the scenery and fish.
If the fishing had been good and the fact that Brett and I had to practically sleep on top of each other to keep warm, we probably would have stayed another night.
We froze!!
We definitely learned the lesson of the preparation of a few more blankets.
Ha ha ha...
All in all, we had SO much fun.
We are so glad that Lance and Morg invited us to go with them and the boys.
We hope to be able to do it again soon!!
Too cute.
They got over that real quick once mom told them it was 'ok' for them to get dirty.
We didn't really have a lot of plans for the weekend. Just to enjoy the scenery and fish.
If the fishing had been good and the fact that Brett and I had to practically sleep on top of each other to keep warm, we probably would have stayed another night.
We froze!!
We definitely learned the lesson of the preparation of a few more blankets.
Ha ha ha...
All in all, we had SO much fun.
We are so glad that Lance and Morg invited us to go with them and the boys.
We hope to be able to do it again soon!!

Brett decided to go to the top of this ridge to see the scenery on the other side.
A few minutes after he had got to the top, Gunner decided to join.
Gunner: I coming Bett, I coming Bett.
Brett: Okay
This conversation continued for Gunner ALL the way up the hill
Too cute.
What can I say, it will be so fun for us to be able to have one of our own.
A few minutes after he had got to the top, Gunner decided to join.
Gunner: I coming Bett, I coming Bett.
Brett: Okay
This conversation continued for Gunner ALL the way up the hill
Too cute.
What can I say, it will be so fun for us to be able to have one of our own.
Brett fishing with I think Gage.
(Not so sure... I can't tell from behind with a hat on.)
(Not so sure... I can't tell from behind with a hat on.)
After Brett and Lance went fishing that morning & paddled across the lake in their float tubes, Lance had invited some of his school buddies to go scuba diving with him. Here he is getting ready and kinda showing Brett the in's and out's.
Lance talking to his boy before his dive.

Gage down by the lake while we were fishing.
Gunner down by the lake while we were fishing.
Camping ...
So great..
It's even better when you are with family.
Camping ...
So great..
It's even better when you are with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment