I remember when we used to sit under the patio eating creamie's and him always insisting to get another one.
I remember the horse ride we all took up through Niotche to the scout cabin.
I remember how much He loved to ride Chevy ... He was the only horse that didn't rub His knees on every tree.
I remember driving up Salina canyon when He was at work to take him lunch and chat
while He had a break.
I remember the last thing and the first thing He did, to and from work is kiss Grandma... and not just on the cheek ... a good 'pucker' on the lips.
I remember the "Oh What a Beautiful Morning" serenades while camping.
I remember late night Sequence games on New Year's Eve and laughing the entire time.
I remember Christmas Day mornings and Him being just as excited as all of 'us' for our amazing visit from Santa.
I remember His love for peppers.
I remember the strict rules at the dinner table ... No talking or giggling or you get asked to eat on the patio ... Curtis and Tanner can speak from experience.
I remember watching Him driving along the canal bank on His four-wheeler to come check out dad's business with work, the garden, the animals, and we kids ... Later on, His visits came via motor chair.
I remember being a 'big help' in the garden with Him and Grandma ... My hair pinned up in rollers in my green sweats, just like Grandma.
I remember Him and G. Milen chatting for hours about the latest horse ride, the new toy, or the recent camping trip ... It was fun watching them shoot the breeze as old friends.
I remember how green His thumb was. His garden always beautiful and so productive.
I remember His annual camp out with his buddies Ivan and G. Milen ... They would always come back with some pretty good stories.
I remember His skill for metal work. He has made several pairs of spurs and several runner sleighs.
I remember their 50th Wedding Anniversary ... The gift the sons all gave to them was a picture ... Everyone could tell how much they loved by the tears streaming down their faces when they opened it.
I remember the stories around the camp fire ... Especially the infamous 'Great Gobs'.
I remember His successful fishing trips ... It seemed like every time He went, He came home with 2 or 3 decent sized fish.
I remember His turnover of Lay-Z boy chairs ... He had to make sure it was just right ...
Good and comfy.
I remember His love for Grandma ... They didn't go anywhere without one another.
I remember Him and Grandma coming up to dinner and spending the evening with us up at Duck Creek ... He laughed and laughed, truly enjoying Himself on his motor chair.
I remember holding His face in my hands and kissing both of his cheeks.
I remember his dedication to watching His grand-kids in their extra curricular activities.
I remember His smile and wonderful chuckle.
... Grandpa, I love you. We all love you.
Thank you for your legacy you have left for all of us.
I know that Grandpa is where He needs to be.
I remember the horse ride we all took up through Niotche to the scout cabin.
I remember how much He loved to ride Chevy ... He was the only horse that didn't rub His knees on every tree.
I remember driving up Salina canyon when He was at work to take him lunch and chat
while He had a break.
I remember the last thing and the first thing He did, to and from work is kiss Grandma... and not just on the cheek ... a good 'pucker' on the lips.
I remember the "Oh What a Beautiful Morning" serenades while camping.
I remember late night Sequence games on New Year's Eve and laughing the entire time.
I remember Christmas Day mornings and Him being just as excited as all of 'us' for our amazing visit from Santa.
I remember His love for peppers.
I remember the strict rules at the dinner table ... No talking or giggling or you get asked to eat on the patio ... Curtis and Tanner can speak from experience.
I remember watching Him driving along the canal bank on His four-wheeler to come check out dad's business with work, the garden, the animals, and we kids ... Later on, His visits came via motor chair.
I remember being a 'big help' in the garden with Him and Grandma ... My hair pinned up in rollers in my green sweats, just like Grandma.
I remember Him and G. Milen chatting for hours about the latest horse ride, the new toy, or the recent camping trip ... It was fun watching them shoot the breeze as old friends.
I remember how green His thumb was. His garden always beautiful and so productive.
I remember His annual camp out with his buddies Ivan and G. Milen ... They would always come back with some pretty good stories.
I remember His skill for metal work. He has made several pairs of spurs and several runner sleighs.
I remember their 50th Wedding Anniversary ... The gift the sons all gave to them was a picture ... Everyone could tell how much they loved by the tears streaming down their faces when they opened it.
I remember the stories around the camp fire ... Especially the infamous 'Great Gobs'.
I remember His successful fishing trips ... It seemed like every time He went, He came home with 2 or 3 decent sized fish.
I remember His turnover of Lay-Z boy chairs ... He had to make sure it was just right ...
Good and comfy.
I remember His love for Grandma ... They didn't go anywhere without one another.
I remember Him and Grandma coming up to dinner and spending the evening with us up at Duck Creek ... He laughed and laughed, truly enjoying Himself on his motor chair.
I remember holding His face in my hands and kissing both of his cheeks.
I remember his dedication to watching His grand-kids in their extra curricular activities.
I remember His smile and wonderful chuckle.
... Grandpa, I love you. We all love you.
Thank you for your legacy you have left for all of us.
I know that Grandpa is where He needs to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment