Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thankful. .

I have always loved the Mormon Messages.
I have just recently rediscovered them.
I noticed a message that had been posted by Stephanie Nielson and her discovery of her new life and how much she was thankful for all that she has and how her journey of thankfulness continues.

Another message, by Elder Oaks.
He talked on the importance of Thankfulness.
Thanks for adversity. . . Thanks for what we have now. . .

These 'Messages' to my heart have made me realize all of the things, even the small things that I am thankful for.
There are so many (BIG and small).

brett & our wonderful marriage . . laughing . . smiles . . the ability to be thankful . .
a mind to think with . . the ability to choose . . a breezy day . .
phones to be able to talk to loved ones not close by . .
'quality' time . .
grass . . trees . . flowers . . outdoor spaces . .
wisdom from experienced advise . . questions . .

A few 'thankfuls' but all have a story. .


God is wonderful . . Life is great

2 comments:

Tyler and Kendra Ellis said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I think I get some of my best ideas for my house, life, etc from other people's! You look great! I hope school is going well for you! You are so right...God IS wonderful and life is GREAT! Well said my friend. Well said.

The Allen Family said...

Hey I just saw your link off Morgan's blog. Welcome to the blogging world! Our blog is private but if you send me your email I'll send you an invite
kelsey2202@hotmail.com

Hope you guys are doing well! Cute blog!