The 4th of July celebration took place on the 2nd & 3rd since the 4th was on Sunday.
We spent the festivities in Aurora this year.
We mainly did a lot of chatting and spending time with the Torgersen/Hallows family.
I really enjoyed talking with cousins, aunts, uncles and my Grandma Hallows.
She seems to do so much better on holidays. It's these days that she really looks forward to.
Saturday the 3rd started with the dynamite blasts ... as always. I secretly look forward to the moment until 6:00 comes. Ha ha ha..
We spent a lot of time sitting outside my parents house chatting about our Arkansas trip, future plans with school and work, and our ever aspiring dreams of adventure and fun.
I must have got wore out from picture taking because we were fairly busy the whole day but I didn't get any pictures of what we did.
Afternoon under the tree in the corner at the Aurora park with the Hallows'
The evening at the Bosshardt's for the BBQ and water balloon launch
(At the BBQ: Grandpa & Grandma Torgersen, Deran & Cheryl, Garrett & Heather, Josh & Bree'L, Brant, Aubree, Dad & Mom, Curtis, Brett & JaLee)
Fireworks show in front of Dad and Mom's house
Salina fireworks show
We spent the festivities in Aurora this year.
We mainly did a lot of chatting and spending time with the Torgersen/Hallows family.
I really enjoyed talking with cousins, aunts, uncles and my Grandma Hallows.
She seems to do so much better on holidays. It's these days that she really looks forward to.
Saturday the 3rd started with the dynamite blasts ... as always. I secretly look forward to the moment until 6:00 comes. Ha ha ha..
We spent a lot of time sitting outside my parents house chatting about our Arkansas trip, future plans with school and work, and our ever aspiring dreams of adventure and fun.
I must have got wore out from picture taking because we were fairly busy the whole day but I didn't get any pictures of what we did.
Afternoon under the tree in the corner at the Aurora park with the Hallows'
The evening at the Bosshardt's for the BBQ and water balloon launch
(At the BBQ: Grandpa & Grandma Torgersen, Deran & Cheryl, Garrett & Heather, Josh & Bree'L, Brant, Aubree, Dad & Mom, Curtis, Brett & JaLee)
Fireworks show in front of Dad and Mom's house
Salina fireworks show
Brant and Grandma Gwen
It was a quick weekend but so enjoyable.
I got to spend time with all of my grandparents and have some really good conversations with them and tell them how I love them.
I was able to be with my great parents and my wonderful Curtis.
The greatest part was spending it all with Brett. When he's not with me on occasions like this, everything just seems to be off.
What more can a gal ask for?
No comments:
Post a Comment