Wednesday, July 28, 2010

... 4 Years ... Wahoo!!


[Us in the dating days at Snow College]

Today is our 4th Anniversary.. I can't believe how time flies. We have had so so much fun over the past years. I feel like I have known Brett forever. And quite honestly, I really do believe it. 
We were meant for each other. 

[Our Wedding Day]

I love the little things that he does for me. 
The way he makes me laugh. I love that he makes me laugh but the way he does it, just makes it even more special.
I love that he honors and respects me.
I love his smile. He always says he hates it but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE those teeth and lips.
I love that he is my motivation. My motivation in life: church, our relationship, family, school.
I love how sweet he is to me. He still opens my door for me every time we go anywhere. I love that!!
I love his willingness to do anything for me.
I love that he is so stinkin' smart!! It blows me away at how sharp of a mind he has.
I love that he is such a dang hard worker!!
I love that he loves to play hard. We have so many good memories from working hard so we can play hard.
I love that accepts me for who I am and who I want to become.
I love that he honors his priesthood.
I love his knowledge that he has of the gospel and that I am happily married for time and all eternity to a returned missionary and the man of my dreams.
Thank you Honey for your amazingness.
...I love you...

[Us at Olive Garden]

1 comment:

Tyler and Kendra Ellis said...

Congrats you two! You are great together! I remember coming by a few days before your wedding day and you we just beaming! That seems so long ago...I'm glad to see you're still so happy!